The Bard Meets the Midwest

Our Third Shakespearean Summer in Iowa City...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Ask and ye shall be answered...

In response to Mom Fox's inquiries in the comments section of the previous post:

The bikes have been very enjoyable. I'm getting more comfortable with every ride. I still don't have a helmet, so I've been avoiding busy streets, but there are plenty of small not-so-busy streets around here on which I can cut my teeth.

As for Dennis' projects, 2 out of the 3 are finished: the creation of our kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts, and the installation of ron and jody's new ktichen countertops. The Browns' basement is still in progress.

Here are the cabinet doors he made for our kitchen remodel that will take place this Fall. I will take a picture of the Browns' project in progress and post it soon. I'm hoping he will get around to writing a couple of posts himself in the home stretch here.


1 Comments:

Blogger JMW said...

Ah, some bloggy goodness. Those cabinets look incredible. Sounds like you're very busy but having a grand old time out there. Looking forward to having you home in less than two weeks (where did the time go??), but I'm sure you're not as eager to leave the summer scenery. Just back from upstate NY myself, and getting on the crowded, noisy A train in Penn Station was a rude welcome back to the city. Keep Saratoga in mind, guys...or Iowa City...or wherever!....

love,
roney

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home