An egregious omission
Ok, now that I have the hang of it and now that I’ve caught up with what my dear wife has posted I have to add something she has curiously left out. On the evening she describes with our friends Ron and Jody, when back at their place, Leigh presented them with a collage that she had put probably 400 hours into. It was a wonderful piece that incorporated images from the 2004 season along with all sorts of collage effects and framed. It’s beautiful and we will post a picture of the piece for all to see. My dream of a woodshop in the country on my own 10 acres has been now expanded to include a woodshop with an adjacent workspace with sliding glass doors and lots of light and large work tables and storage for paper and supplies and a coffee maker and Leigh, in comfy pants, sitting on a stool, and music.
DF
DF

<< Home